IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
IBN SINA Medical College, Dhaka The academic activities of IBN SINA Medical college commenced through the admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of total 759 students undertaken the course. The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
the Competent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The understudies of the eighth batch are presently beginning their internship in our very own Hospital. The affirmation technique of Session 2018-2019 is presently on the web. The confirmation depends on legitimacy keeping incongruity with Government Order distributed and embraced by the Academic Council and embellished by the Governing Body of ISMC.
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now receiving foreign students for MBBS course, foreign students need to process through Embassy continuing with the equality of their 0 & A Level from DGHS. We have safe and secure accommodation facilities for foreign students.
FOREIGN STUDENTS ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
Students will have to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from Director General of Health Services, Governments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- For seat booking: By October 2018: $5000
- At the time admission November 2018: $15000
- Rest amount will be payable 1st & 2nd year ($7000*2)=$14000, 3rd to 5th year ($3000*3)=$9000 and Govt. Charge= $1000 only.
- Total: $44,000 (In word Forty four thousand dollars) only.
The University examination fees are separate. During which 5 years total Four University Professional examination will be held and approximately fees Food & others personal expenses are excluded.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCAL STUDENTS IN IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. Students passing in S.S.C 2014-2015 or after H.S.C 2016-2017 Session with total GPA of 9 but minimum GPA 3.5 in the biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2018-2019 session.
2. Local students admission fees and other condition are as government policy.
For Admission/Seat Confirmation & others processing Contact:
(Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh)
Head Office: Dhaka, Bangladesh
House # 21/1, Zigatola, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh.
Mobile & WhatsApp: +8801971314056, +8801995529533
Offices in India:
Kashmir Office: Polo View, Srinagar.
Contact: 9622727215, 8713024531
Kolkata Office: 12 Park Street, Queens Mansion, Kolkata: +919007534786
Bihar: Patna, Muzaffarpur
Assam: Nagaon, Guwahati
Delhi: Park End, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar
Tamil Nadu : Krishnagiri