Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur started its journey on the 15th November 2009 and opened its doors to the students in the academic year 2009-2010.
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur is an institution of Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is run by a Governing Body.
It mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of “International Diabetes Federation? from Bangladesh since 2009.
Diabetic Association Medical College
The College follows the course curriculum of MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria of admission in 1st year MBBS course and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and awards certificates of MBBS degree.
Name of the Course
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) or equivalent degree from Science group with Biology.
The academic session commences on 1st July and ends on 30th June.
MBBS Course comprises of 5 (five) years followed by One year mandatory Internship Training at Diabetic Association medical college Hospital.
Admission Process in Diabetic Association Medical College
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examinations i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public school/ board/ college or passed an examination in any foreign country which is recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/ compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations respectively (i.e. ‘B’ grade in A-level or O-level examination) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or ‘C’ grade). In the case of O-level examination marks grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/ grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
- All academic certificates must be transferred to Bangladesh standard (through a collection of Equivalence Certificate from DGHS Dhaka, Bangladesh) & Student Visa formalities through the embassy of Bangladesh.
- Students must be submitted their qualifying certificate from his/her country.
- The application should be submitted to Marine City Medical College prescribed forms. Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country of the applicant’s academic institution. No application will be accepted without such attestation.
- The successful applicants will require to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets in original during their admission.
- Financial solvency documents must be submitted with the application form.
The Medical College offers a 5 year MBBS Course as approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) leading to MBBS degree of the University of Dhaka.
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) or equivalent degree from Science group with Biology. Students must qualify the MBBS admission test conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Eligible candidates need to apply in the prescribed form available from the Principal’s Office of Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur.
Merit position of all applicants will be prepared and the top listed candidates will be selected.
The full merit list will be hanged in the Notice board and posted to our college web-site and also published in the national daily newspapers.
Prospectus & Application forms
Dates of availability are advertised in national dailies and posted to our web-site & notice board.
Poor & Meritorious Student’s Quota
Poor & Meritorious Student’s Quota will be filled up as per rules of DGHS and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Admission Fees of Diabetic Association Medical College
Admission Fees for Foreign Student
Total Fees for this college is USD 40,000
Contact Fortune Education at +880 1995529533 for Fees Details
Note: Mentioned fees are approximate and they may change as per the change in currency.
If a student fail to complete the MBBS course within 5 (five) years, then he has to pay tuition & accommodation fees monthly at the rate of that time up to completion of the course.
There is absolutely no other additional or hidden cost.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College