FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN THE COLLEGE
- Attached Hospital EMCH 300 beded at Kabila Campus, 250 beded at Race Course Campus
- Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- Separate hostels with attached bath for boys & girls with adequate security.
- Excellent learning facilities – Modern class rooms, Labs, Library, Lecture Halls with audio-visual facilities.
- The whole library is under free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with Health Inter Network Access to Research initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals of the world.
- Every EMC student has a specific ID & Password through which their guardian can log into EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- Separate Common rooms for male & female students with television, indoor games and entertainment.
- Facilities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- A good canteen for students as well as for teachers.
- Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- Round the clock standby Generator.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Foreign students should have minimum GPA 7.00 together in S.S.C/O level & HSC/A level (Separately minimum GPA 3.00 in each). Students with “O” & “A” level must provide attested photocopy of the Equivalence Certificate issued from the Office of the Director General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh as a necessary document of their eligibility.
HOW & WHEN TO APPLY
- Foreign students should apply in the month of September – December. Those interested to apply for admission should at first get their S.S.C/O level, H.S.C/A level or equivalent certificates & mark sheets attested by the Ministry of Education as well as Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their own country. After that they should apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their country providing above mentioned attested documents. The Office of Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Dhaka, Bangladesh will then issue Equivalence Certificate which can be collected either through the Bangladesh Mission in their country or directly from the Office of DGHS.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- For admission into 1st year MBBS course foreign students need to apply in prescribed form along with the following documents.
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC / Equivalent Exam Certificate / Testimonial
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC / Equivalent Exam Mark Sheets / Academic Transcript.
- Attested photocopy of Equivalence Certificate issued by DGHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh (for students with “O” & “A” level).
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- At the time of admission all original documents will be retained by the college until completion of the course.
- 1st year MBBS class usually starts from first week of January or as decided by the Government each year.
SCOPE FOR MCI, NMC
- After obtaining MBBS degree from any Medical College in Bangladesh, students from INDIA are required to appear in FMGE test, conducted by Medical Council of India. MBBS degree obtained from Eastern Medical College is recognized by NMC.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION 2018-2019)
|1. Five years Course Fee||$ 13,000.00|
|2. Development Fee||$ 4,000.00|
|3. Admission Fee||$ 7,000.00|
|4. Session fee ($1000 X 5 years)||$ 5,000.00|
|5. Tuition fee per month ($160 X 60 months)||$ 9,600.00|
|6. Lab fee||$ 1,700.00|
|7. Certificate Conversion fee||$ 200.00|
|Less Discount for Indian & Nepalese Students||$ 4,000.00|
|Total (Without Lodging & Registration Fees)||$ 36,500.00|
|Add. University Registration, BM&DC and Other fees||$ 1,500.00|
|Add. Hostel Admission and lodging fees (5 Years)||$ 2,500.00|
|Grand Total (USD) = $ 40,500.00|
|Mode of Payment: (Without food)|
|1. Booking Money (within September 2018)||$ 2,000.00 (Nonrefundable)|
|2. First Installment (within November 2018)||$ 15,000.00|
|3. within 30th June 2019||$ 5,000.00|
|4. within 31st December 2019||$ 3,500.00|
|5. within 30th June 2020||$ 3,000.00|
|6. within 31st December 2020||$ 3,000.00|
|7. within 30th June 2021||$ 3,000.00|
|8. within 31st December 2021||$ 3,000.00|
|9. within 30th June 2022||$ 3,000.00|
|Total Amount Payable: $ 40,500.00(With Lodging & Registration Fees)In Words: Forty Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars.|
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.