MARKS Medical College Affiliated with the University of Dhaka, Near Dhaka Airport. Best Medical College, Modern Green Campus, In Campus Own Hostel & Library, Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Affiliation:: MARKS Medical College is approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and affiliated with the University of Dhaka. CURRICULUMS: The curriculum adopted by the Faculty of Medicine. The University of Chittagong, Approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Objective: 1. To provide a good academic environment and ensure that students acquire sound theoretical knowledge and good practical skills. Develop good human quality with an empathetic attitude towards people.
2. Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science, help in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.
3. Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science, help in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.
4. Be able to provide proper treatment to the patient and ensure proper use of the drug.
Admission Criteria for Foreign Students: ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
1. GCE, O & A Level or 12th grade.
2. GCE, O & A Level or 12th grade.
3. Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).
4. Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.
5. Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.
6. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only the top five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA
7. Therefore, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained in the top five subjects ÷ 5.
8. For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent, only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”.
9. Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.
10. Only applications processed through Bangladesh Mission abroad or through the Mission in Dhaka of respective countries will be considered of admission. The application must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, within the application deadline, which will be published on the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh. (www.dghs.gov.bd).
11. The application should be submitted in the prescribed form available from the DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc have to be submitted along with the application. All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application will be accepted without attestations.
12. To ensure the citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of the passport must be submitted along with the applications. The certificates/ mark sheets and other testimonials need to be attested by the respective country’s education board/ education Ministry.
13. Candidates interested in seeking admission to MARKS Medical College need to mention the name of the college in their application.
14. Successful applicants will have to produce all the original academic certificates and mark sheets/ transcripts during their admission. *Any change made by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will be Immediately applicable. ADMISSION, TUITION, AND INCIDENTAL FEES: All payments are to be made in full at the time of admission. All payments made at the time of admission are non-refundable. * Tuition fee is payable on a monthly basis within the first week of each month. * Failure of payment on the due date will result in a fine on a daily basis. * If monthly fees are delayed by more than one month, students’ names will be removed from the attendance register. * The name of the student will be removed from the college register if tuition fees are not paid for two months consecutively. In such a case, the student has to pay re-admission fees to get re-enrollment. AS PER ORDER OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE The Structure of Fees category for MBBS Course are as below: * Admission fee * Internship remuneration * Total (during admission) Monthly tuition fees * The fee structure can be changed anytime as per the order of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Procedures For Admission (for foreign students for the session 2020-21) A limited number of seats will be offered for foreign nationals.
The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria for eligibility for admission. 1. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country which recognizes Higher Secondary Certificate Examination(SSC). 2. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects. 3. Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations (i.e. equivalent grade in A-level or O-level examination ) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). In the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation. 4. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed form (to be available from). Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application. 5. The successful applications will require to produce all original academic certificates and mark sheets during admission. FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS MBBS Fees For the Session MBBS 2020-2021
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.