MBBS Admission in Bangladesh @ MCI recognized Colleges
How to apply for MBBS Admission:
- For admission with 100% seat confirmation & processing of documentation must contact authorized college representative/consultants.
- For MBBS/BDS Admission in Bangladesh students have to apply in the month of September – November as per DGHS circular.
- Those interested to apply for admission should at first get their S.S.C/O level, H.S.C/A level or equivalent certificates
- Mark sheets attested by the Ministry of Education as well as Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their own country.
- After that they should apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their country providing above mentioned attested documents.
- The Office of Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Then issue Equivalence Certificate which can be collected either through the Bangladesh Mission in their country or directly from the Office of DGHS.
For MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Contact with Fortune Education
For Admission/Seat Confirmation & others processing Contact:
(Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh)
Head Office: Dhaka, Bangladesh
House # 21/1, Zigatola, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh.
Mobile & WhatsApp: +880-1995529533, +880-1971314056, +91-9007862991
Offices in India:
Kolkata Office: Park Street
Bihar: Patna, Muzaffarpur
Assam: Nagaon, Guwahati
Delhi: Park End, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar
Tamil Nadu : Krishnagiri