MBBS Admission in Bangladesh @ MCI recognized Colleges
How to apply for MBBS Admission:
- For admission with 100% seat confirmation & processing of documentation must contact authorized college representative/consultants.
- For MBBS/BDS Admission in Bangladesh students have to apply in the month of September – November as per DGHS circular.
- Those interested to apply for admission should at first get their S.S.C/O level, H.S.C/A level or equivalent certificates
- Mark sheets attested by the Ministry of Education as well as Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their own country.
- After that they should apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their country providing above mentioned attested documents.
- The Office of Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Then issue Equivalence Certificate which can be collected either through the Bangladesh Mission in their country or directly from the Office of DGHS.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.