WITHOUT NEET / EXEMPTION TO GET SPOT ADMISSION, MBBS IN MCI & BMDC RECOGNIZED “A” CLASS MEDICAL COLLEGES. MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
100% SEAT CONFIRMATION, GENUINE FEES, FIVE YEARS INSTALLMENTS FACILITY.(AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF MEDICAL COLLEGES).
Bangladesh, Contact: BD: +8801995529533
On-Spot Direct MBBS Admission with no hidden charges and Low Package MCI Recognized Colleges MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. Click here to know the Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh.
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh – Affordable Lowest Fees & 5 years installment facilities.
On spot, direct MBBS Admission in Bangladesh to BMDC recognized colleges with the lowest budget Total Package started from 22 – 30 Lacs for complete 5 years MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
Get MBBS Admission in Bangladesh at Low fees, MCI Approved Medical Colleges. The package started from 22-35 Lacs for complete 5 years. Syllabus, books, curriculum, study pattern, environment, culture, language, disease, climate, food, festivals as India. No extra charges, affordable low fees, flexible payment policy, all payments to be transferred to college accounts.
List of Medical Colleges for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
1. SYLHET WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to Chittagong Medical University, Chittagong
Sylhet Women’s Medical College
First Private Medical Women’s College in Chittagong University Situated @ the heart of Sylhet Divisional City, 10 mint from
Sylhet Int. AirPortSylhet Women’s Medical College has long been associated with medical education. It is a part of our mission to assist in the training and education of superior physicians who will have a broad knowledge of medicine, excellent technical skills, and mature, informed judgment.
We value the special dimension teaching brings to our services as a community hospital. The ability to offer our patients the latest in medical knowledge and expertise, and the dynamic medical environment which only teaching institutions possess, are significant enhancements to the care Sylhet Women’s Medical College Hospital. If you choose to complete your Medical Studies at Sylhet Women’s Medical College, you will be given a unique experience. You will be a vital part of a community hospital that offers not only extensive clinical exposure to a broad range of medical problems but also the opportunity to experience meaningful involvement with patients and their families.
2. MAINAMOTI MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to Chittagong Medical University, Chittagong
Situated @ Comilla Main city 2 hours from Dhaka AirPort.
3. INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Gazipur. 60 mint from Dhaka AirPort
International Medical College & Hospital
The vision of the International Medical College is to become a leading healthcare organization and to position itself as a center of excellence in medical education and research. It aims at attracting brilliant students, teachers, and researchers from all over the world.
International Medical College and Nursing Unit are established to produce highly capable Doctors, nurses, other paramedics, and technical professionals to provide client-centered services and conduct useful research so that individual can achieve their intellectual, professional, and personal potentials. As a service organization, International Medical College endeavors to bring changes in the health sector through quality service and through the promotion of technical behavior of the distressed communities. The company is looking for specialization in selected disciplines and also to go for suitable diversification within the scope of the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
4. MONNO MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ Manikganj 58 KM from Dhaka AirPort
Monno Medical College and Hospital is founded by Mr. Harunar Rashid Khan Monno, the Honorable Chairman of Monno Group of Industries. It is a concern of the Monno Welfare Foundation and absolutely non-profitable organization. Professor Dr. Zahedul Karim Ahmad is the present principal of the college, who is a highly qualified and experienced teacher.
Our aim is to make it one of the leading medical colleges of the country as well as a renowned institute in the globe in respect of the quality of doctors passed from this Medical College.
Monno Medical College started its journey in 2011 and the 4th batch of the college is going on. The college is approved by the Government of Bangladesh, affiliated to the University of Dhaka, and recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC). You may also visit the website of the University of Dhaka and the BM&DC where the name of the College is enlisted.
Monno Medical College and Hospital is an absolutely nonprofit organization that is a concern of the Monno Welfare Foundation. Its objectives are ;
· To provide qualified, skilled, active, dedicated doctors having capabilities and endurance to work in any adverse/unfavorable conditions/situations in the national and international arena.
· To provide need-based training to the doctors, nurses, and other health allied personnel.
· To provide training to develop professional competence to undertake research activities.
· To create an environment for Post-Graduate studies.
· To provide treatment and other health care services to the local and non-local people with affordable expenses
5. TMSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to Rajshahi Medical University
Situated @ the heart of Bogra City, 193 km from Dhaka AirPort
TMSS came into existence for the well being of unprivileged, discriminated, neglected, exploited, and oppressed people. The medical facility is the most important one among the basic human needs. Access to good medical treatment by the neglected and unprivileged people has become dearth now. TMSS had long felt the need of adding a Medical College to the many educational and social welfare institutions through which, over the years it has served the country. TMSS Medical College (TMC) has been established in the year 2008 as a constituent program of TMSS to build a strong health service provider.
Despite three decade’s continuous endeavors of thousands of renowned NGOs for the country’s grassroots level comprehensive development, the achievement of the NGOs appeared to many of the Economist as truffle and negligible because of lack of backward & forward linkage and scope. TMSS is not for profit organization and the philosophy of this organization is a philanthropist.
In order to address the problems in achieving the aim of TMSS and to solidify the main philosophy, the noble commitment which TMSS made to contribute its efforts in the Health Sector through the establishment and operation of three Medical Technology Institutes, one Nursing College, Three Medical Assistant Training School, two Community Paramedic Institutes, One Ayurvedic Unani Medical College & Hospital, and TMSS Medical College have been approved by the Government. Because of this, we are expressing our gratitude to the Government and thankfulness to the Almighty Allah.
6. HOLY FAMILY RED CRESCENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ VIP area, Dhaka City, 14 km from Air Port, closed to Dhaka University
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College started its journey in the academic year 1999-2000 by the inspiration of the daughter of the father of the Nation & defender of the democracy Janonetri Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the then Health Minister Sheikh Fazlul Karim Salim MP, Chairman, Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Sheikh Kabir Hossain and all the Doctors and Staffs working in Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital under the leadership of Professor Dr. Md. Maniruzzaman Bhuiyan contributed tremendously to establish the College.
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is a project of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) and is run by a Governing Body duly formed by the representatives of sponsor organization Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS), representatives from Dhaka University, and the Government of Bangladesh.
The College follows the course curriculum of the MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria of qualification of students and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and certificates of MBBS degree are awarded by them.
7. COMMUNITY-BASED MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Mymensingh, 2 hours from Dhaka AirPort,
The Community Health Foundation Bangladesh was established at Mymensingh in the year of 1994 by thirty eminent philanthropic persons of different professions and positions under the leadership of late professor Dr. AIM Mafakhkharul Islam. He very often used to quote, “Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step“
The Community Based Medical College Bangladesh (CBMCB) is an academic enterprise of Community Health Foundation (CHFB). To contribute modestly within the parameter of Health and Science the overall national efforts in achieving a meaningful, Self-sustain quality of life and environment.
Community-Based Medical College Bangladesh is located at Winnerpar, 10km. ahead of Mymensingh town adjacent to Dhaka-Mymensingh highway Road. By road from Dhaka and Mymensingh town by easily available public transport.
8. DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Johnson Road. Situated@ Dhaka City, 19 KM from Dhaka AirPort
The Governing Body of the college is formed by the University of Dhaka for the overall management of the College. Now Advocate Kazi Firoz Rashid, M.P. (Former Minister) is the Chairman of the present governing body of the college. Under his direct leadership, the master plan of the vision to build up the digital Bangladesh of SK Hasina is in progress.
Recent developments of College & Hospital:
- Valuable land expansion to build up to two new student Hostel which will be named Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatun Nessa.
- One nursing institute will also be established.
- The vertical extension of the academic building according to the recognized plan has been completed.
- Extension of clinical activities by opening the new building.
- Opening of new departments like Dental Unit, Interventional Cardiology (CathLab), Neuro-Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Endocrinology with good equipment and efficient manpower.
- Improvement and expansion of Laboratory medicine, Radiology, and Imaging.
- Uninterrupted power supply by a modern automated generator system both in Hospital and College for 24 hours.
- Central AC service is ensured in the college building as a construction plan.
- A new two lift in the Hospital building is added and one new lift is already installed.
- To ensure the patient’s care, Fast-track consultant services are started.
9. MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN’S (Uttara Women’s), Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ Dhaka City, 1 KM from Dhaka AirPort
The concept of a Medical College exclusively for women is not a new one, particularly in our socio-cultural background.
There are examples of such medical colleges in neighboring countries. There is already an awareness in the society for the enhancement of technical education in the female population the Bangladesh Government has already taken positive steps in the field of teacher’s training in the education sector.
At present the female quota of admission in medical colleges is far too low and as such many talented girls could not be admitted in this noble profession. Moreover, there are conservative families who want to educate their children in an atmosphere like this.
There will also be a training center for nurses & paramedics in this complex so that a good number of students will be trained in nursing and other specialties who will fill the demands of nurses and other specialties in the government or non-government hospitals and foreign countries.
This Medical College & Hospital has already created a job opportunity for about 300 doctors, 100 nurses, paramedics, and other technical and non-technical persons directly. It will thus help to develop the National Economy (GDP).
10. DIABETIC ASSOCIATION MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated @ Faridpur main City, 109 KM from Dhaka AirPort
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur started its journey on the 15th of November 2009 and opened its doors to the students in the academic year 2009-2010.
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur is an institution of the Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is run by a Governing Body. It mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of the “International Diabetes Federation�? from Bangladesh since 2009.
This Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) and Approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The College follows the course curriculum of the MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria of admission in 1st-year MBBS course and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and awards certificates of MBBS degree.
The Diabetic Association Medical College Hospital (DAMCH) is attached herewith as the teaching hospital which is a tertiary care hospital established in the year 1985 and delivering clinical services in almost all departments of medical science.
11. Z.H SIKDAR WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ West Dhanmondi, Dhaka 18Km from Dhaka Airport
12. AD-DIN WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ Moghbazar, Dhaka City, 13 Km from Dhaka AirPort
The vision of the college is to aspire to achieve national and international recognition for its quality education and capability in developing graduate physicians with the essential knowledge, skill, and professionalism to successfully continue their service and pursue a career to serve the nation better through health promotion, disease prevention, treatment, and medical research.
The mission of the college is to engender produce quality physicians who would contain essential knowledge, skill, and professionalism as prescribed by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM & DC) and are capable of good medical practice with the habit of life-long learning, would possess the ability to work in different working situations and be future leaders of the national health care system, would assist in meeting the health care and research needs of the country.
13. ISLAMI BANK MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to Rajshahi Medical College
Situated @ Rajshahi Divisional City, 10 mint from Rajshahi AirPort
Islami Bank Medical College is established with a view to training the specially selected high-quality medical candidates to be called ‘Medical students’ for five academic years. They will follow the medical course according to the syllabus laid down by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) formulated for MBBS & BDS degree.
The degree thus is conferred by the University of Dhaka will be recognized through registration by BMDC.
Islami Bank Medical College (IBMC) is committed to creating a cadre of high-quality doctors both by medical knowledge and high moral values, dedicated to suffering human physically and psychologically in the nation and others across the geographical boundaries.
14. MARKS MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated @ Dhaka City Mirpur 11 km from Dhaka AirPort
To create graduate scholar in the medical discipline who can meet the demand of Modern Healthcare services in any situation, with a high level of competency and commitment, and can perform in a country as well as in any standard institute of the word.
1. To provide a good academic environment and ensure that students acquire sound theoretical knowledge and good practical skills. Develop good human quality with an empathetic attitude towards people.
2. Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science helps in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.
2. Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science helps in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.
3. Be able to provide proper treatment to the patient and ensure proper use of the drug.
15. DHAKA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ Jhonson Road, Dhaka City, 31 Km from Dhaka AirPort
Dhaka Community Medical College offers 5 years MBBS course approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Bangladesh. Affiliated by the University of Dhaka, recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
In addition, the dental unit for the course of BDS was started in the year 2013-2014 & is going on.
Dhaka Community Medical College is aimed to produce need-based skilled Community-oriented doctors. Efforts will be given to help the students to gain updated knowledge and to produce competent, committed, and accountable doctors who will be able to lead the health care sector as leaders to fulfill the health problems of the community and to acquire strong background for future training and higher studies.
16. MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN & HOSPITAL, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ Uttara, Dhaka City, 4 Km from Dhaka AirPort
To promote and provide studies in medical science leading to recognized graduate and postgraduate degrees. To conduct research work on the diseases prevalent in the country. To conduct research on medical education with the aim of raising the standard of medical education in the country.
To provide skilled manpower in the medical nursing and paramedical fields. To provide quality medical care and health services to people at a reasonable cost.
17. MARINE CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to the Chittagong Medical University
Situated@ Srinagar, 20 Km from Dhaka City
18. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Gazipur. 30 mint from Dhaka AirPort
The goal of the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College is to provide an excellent broad-based education with a focus on professional development for the students to equip them with knowledge, skill, and attitude necessary not only to address the priority health problems of the community but also to acquire a firm basis for future training and studies. Students shall:
- Acquire a KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING of health and its promotion, and of diseases; their prevention and management, in the context of the whole individual and his or her place in the family and the society;
- Acquire and become proficient in basic clinical SKILLS such as the ability to obtain a patients’ history, to undertake a comprehensive clinical examination and Interpret the findings, and to demonstrate competence in the performance of basic technical procedures;
- Acquire and demonstrate ATTITUDES necessary for the achievement of the high standard of clinical practice in relation to the care of individuals and populations, and to his or her own personal development.
19. GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Green Road 15 km from Dhaka AirPort
To create a diverse and vibrant graduate scholar in the medical discipline and to create highly competent and committed physicians for the country.
1. To provide an appropriate learning environment where medical students can acquire a sound theoretical knowledge and practical skills with an empathetic attitude to the people.
2. To carry out research in medical sciences to scale up the standard of medical education in the country.
The campus is located at 32, Bir Uttom K. M. Shafiullah Sarak (Green Road), Dhanmondi, Dhaka. The location is at the heart of the megacity Dhaka and is facilitated with very good communication networks.
The Medical College and the Hospital complexes have been raised in a multi-storied fully air-conditioned building with an arrangement of approximately 550 patients. The building is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, excellent with an out-patient department, and adequate in-patient facilities.
20. TMSS DENTAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to Rajshahi Medical University
Situated @ the heart of Bogra City, 193 km from Dhaka AirPort
21. MARKS DENTAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated @ Dhaka City Mirpur 11 km from Dhaka Air Port
Our mission is to bring quality health care services at a less cost within the reach of the people of our country and to ensure protective, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative health care to all people, especially to the poor and the disadvantaged, irrespective of cast and creed.
We have a specific mission evident in the motto, “Service with love”. Instead of taking ‘extra charges’ from the patients, we take ‘extra care’ to see that the poor patients, irrespective of cast and creed are given special consideration and concessions.
We spare competition to share competence and THE MARKS GROUP is an all human’s heaven.
22.EAST WEST MEDICAL COLLEGE, Affiliated to University of Dhaka
Situated@ Uttara, Dhaka City, 10 Km from Dhaka Air Port
MBBS in Bangladesh, No hidden charges, MCI Recognised Colleges, Best Choice for Low fees Medical Study, MBBS Admission.
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 10 passport size (4.5×3.5) recent photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by October 2018.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country, and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian & other abroad Students
On spot direct Admission Contact: Authorised Exclusive Representative