MBBS Admission process in BGC Trust Medical College 2022-2023
MBBS Admission process College Information
BGC Trust Medical College is situated in Chittagong, Bangladesh. The college strives to give quality medical education needed to address the current and arising medical issues of the population. BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh remains by its sincere obligation to deliver capable medical graduates, who can address the complicated idea of medical conditions. BGC Trust Medical College focuses on the comprehensive advancement of the understudy by fusing imaginative and present-day showing strategies, exercises, pragmatic openness, and freedoms to partake in public/worldwide logical discussions. The BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh fees structure is reasonable and students from overseas can advantageously look for admission here.
Fortune Education is an authorized representative of BGC Trust Medical College.
Contact Fortune Education Today or visit our site Click here
Low-Cost MBBS Admission process in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Student contact Fortune Education (Authorized Consultant)
College Affiliation and Recognition:
- Chittagong Medical University (C.U)
- Director General Health Service (DGHS) Bangladesh
- National Medical Commission (NMC) India formerly Medical Council of Indian (MCI)
- Nepal Medical Council
MBBS Admission Process for foreign Student of BGC Trust Medical College
Foreign Students may be admitted up to 50% of the total seat as per rules. The students will have to submit permission from their respective governments. The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria of eligibility for admission.
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examinations i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public school/ board/ college or passed an examination in any foreign country which is recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/ compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations respectively (i.e. ‘B’ grade in A-level or O-level examination) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or ‘C’ grade). In the case of O-level examination marks grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/ grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
- All academic certificates must be transferred to Bangladesh standard (through a collection of Equivalence Certificates from DGHS Dhaka, Bangladesh) & Student Visa formalities through the embassy of Bangladesh.
- The application should be submitted in BGC Trust Medical College prescribed forms. Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country of the applicant’s academic institution. No application will be accepted without such attestation.
- The successful applicants will be required to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets in original during their admission.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission of BGC Trust Medical College Medical College
For the upcoming admission 2022, students seeking BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh admission Direct, may go through the college website to get a fair idea about the last year cut-off. For the ease of the applicants, the procedure below would help them to get an idea about the eligibility and qualification regarding the admission process.
- The student seeking medical college admission should have completed 17 years of age by the 31st of July of the ongoing admission year.
- The students should have cleared 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% and above in English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Students can apply for Admission Direct Quota seats if they secure 50% and above in all subjects
- Students are required to appear in an interview as a part of the selection procedure
Apart from BGC Trust Medical College ( BGC), Bangladesh Direct admission, students can also seek admission to the institute under Management Quota Admission.The Management Quota Seat is reserved for those candidates who may have missed the last date for submission of the application or may have failed to secure the required percentage of marks.
For the foreign students or Indian students coming from foreign bases, admission can be sought under the BGC Trust Medical College, BangladeshNRI Quota Admission. Admissions to the medical college are also granted under the Payment Seat or Management Seat quota. If Indian students get a valid score in neet, the college will be given the priority while taking admission for MBBS.
MBBS Fees of BGC Trust Medical College
MBBS Fees of BGC Trust Medical colleges are averagely lower than other Medical Colleges. The Duration of the MBBS Course is 5years.
Total Fees for MBBS Course (5 years Duration) is USD 33,000 (Including Hostel)
Contact Fortune Education at +880 1995529533 for Fees Details
Note: Mentioned fees are approximate and they may change as per the change in currency.
ABOUT FORTUNE EDUCATION, DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Fortune Education, established in 1994, is the World Leading & Pioneer Educational Consultant of Medical Colleges. Providing counseling to prospective students, who would be interested in MBBS in Bangladesh and Abroad. Fortune Education is an authorized representative of Medical, Dental colleges that offer MBBS, BDS & others’ admission, application, guidance, documentation with special scholarships to the marital student. Our consultancy is always concerned about women’s safety, so we guide women students to the best women’s medical colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Fortune Education offers an on-campus free AC Hostel with a partial scholarship for MBBS in Bangladesh according to Merit.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.