Study MBBS At Lowcost
MBBS in Bangladesh is a great option for medical aspirants. Its institutions have unselfish regard for the well-being of others which is essential to engendering trust. The faculties are highly qualified and provide the best medical resources and services. They also work actively to eliminate discrimination in health care, as well as barriers to health. There are many other reasons that include among the advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh. MCI approved MBBS Degree in Bangladesh and The degree is provided by Government University. The institutions Follow the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus. Also, the same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high. Moreover, it has the Same tropical climates as India. Since it is not possible for every student to wear the high donation or tuition fee charges. That’s why studying MBBS in Bangladesh can be a great relief to the students who are aspiring to opt for MBBS in abroad.
MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh is a very wise decision to make. Also, students can easily avail the facilities that the medical institutions of the country offer and that too at affordable costs. The problem of the language barrier does not exist. Because English is used as the medium of instruction in the campus of the medical institutions. Which is good for avoiding any sort of language barrier. The private medical colleges and universities are well equipped with all modern amenities with a good infrastructure to facilitate the students.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT MARINE CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, BANGLADESH :
If you are a medical aspirant and seeking the best medical institution for MBBS in Bangladesh. Then you are already in the right place here! Join your courses through admission to Marine City Medical College and Hospital. It was established in 2013 by a group of dedicated people who were involved with ideals at providing quality medical education. Also research, and services to people of this country at a reasonable cost. Our aim is to attain a standard level in health & medical education both nationally & abroad. Teaching faculty of MCMC is experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated & working hard to attain this standard. The college & hospital is affiliated with Chittagong Medical University & approval by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Institution is recognized as one of the best medical institutions for its excellence in academic performance. Many of Bangladesh’s leading physicians are affiliated with this college. Marine City Medical College Hospital is the best one providing MBBS in Bangladesh.
Marine City Medical College offers 5 years of MBBS course duration. After passing the final MBBS exam, the students have to enroll in a one-year compulsory internship program
Address:1101/2127, Chandra Nagar, Bayazid Bostami Rd, Chattogram 4210, Bangladesh Established: 2013
Affiliation: University of Chittagong
Recognition = MCI, BMDC
Admission Fees structure for MBBS in Bangladesh at Marine City Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh ( 2022-2023) :-
Total Fees for MBBS Course ( 5 years Duration) is USD 34,000 (Including AC-Hostel)
Fortune Education consultancy is an authorized representative of Marine City Medical College. To know further about the fee structure and GPA calculation. Get proper guidance In MBBS admission in Marine City Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh. Contact us on Both call and WhatsApp :- +880 1995529533 | +9-11171816565 | +91-9903355537
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS in Bangladesh at MARINE CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL:-
- Marine City Medical College, Bangladesh provide the lowest fees on MBBS Course for foreign student but provide the best education to the student.
- Medicine programs develop excellent talent in the students in technical fields by increasing their performance in medical education.
- The Aim of Marine City Medical College Hospital is to teach MBBS to candidates from different parts of the world. For five academic years and also impart training during the 1-year internship to create a top-quality doctor for the nation.
- The institute has an easy documentation process for MBBS enrollment.
- The students get admission in the MBBS program without appearing for any university entrance exam.
- Marine City Medical College Hospital is officially acknowledged by NMC & WHO.
- Students graduating from Marine City Medical College are awarded a universally accepted degree.
- Since it is not possible for every student to wear the high donation for tuition fee charges in the Indian private medical universities. That’s why MBBS in Marine City Medical College and Hospital can be a great relief. For the students who are aspiring to study MBBS in abroad.
- The problem of the language barrier does not exist. Because English is used as the medium of instruction in the college Campus which is good for avoiding any sort of language barriers.
- The Hospital will provide laboratory facilities and immunization facilities to society. It will add to a demand in the Health Services to the people. It will also save foreign travel and foreign exchange in near future.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS COURSE OF FOREIGN STUDENTS IN BANGLADESH :
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSLC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017 (2020-2021 session).
HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019 (2020-2021 session).
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 (seven)
Minimum GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.0
Biology Minimum GPA 3.5 its means no one takes admission below 60 marks in Biology
For calculation of GPA against the mark obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam. Only the top 5 subjects are considered for the calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
The optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five).
For calculation of GPA against the mark obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam. Only 3 subjects (physics, chemistry, biology) are considered for the calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in top three subjects)/3.
Students must carry the qualifying marks obtained in their NEET Examination.
Benefits of Admission In MBBS Course In Bangladesh for Indian students:
- There is a quota of 45% seats in every private medical college for Indian students.
- Indian students can use the SAARC admission quota and get a whole course for free.
- The teaching medium is English and the study pattern is similar to the Indian study pattern.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India.
- The degree is provided by Government University. Follow the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus. Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high.
- The fee structure of the medical universities in Bangladesh is very much affordable. One can complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh. On top medical universities with the tuition fee of mere $33000 to $50000 for the whole 6 years course. This increases the scope of studying MBBS in the medical universities of Bangladesh for Indian students.
- Bangladesh is a neighbor of India, so it also shares so many similarities of culture, language, food, and study pattern as well. So Indian students will not have to worry about the differences which bother many other students pursuing MBBS in other countries.
- There is no requirement for any additional entrance examinations.
Bangladesh is a country in South Asia and one of the most densely populated countries in the world. It shares land borders with India to the west, north, and east, Myanmar to the southeast, and the Bay of Bengal to the south. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh and being the largest city, it is also the nation’s economic, political and cultural hub. The country forms the larger and eastern part of the Bengal region. The climate here is tropical with a mild winter from October to March, and a hot, humid summer from March to June. People witness the warm and humid monsoon season that lasts from the months of June to October and bears most of the country’s rainfall.